The Student Room Group

Lnat 2024

Just got my LNAT results back and I got 19-

Is this good enough for Durham? I know they rely more on the essay though and I did well on that but i want to know if this score will bring me down?
Reply 1
Original post by jjsisomalacad22

Is this good enough for Durham? I know they rely more on the essay though and I did well on that but i want to know if this score will bring me down?

Hey - I know I’m late to this so I was wondering if you had heard back?

If they put more weight on the essay and the rest of your application was really good they might still consider you (?) as long as you still fall within the general average of their applicants. I don’t really want to give an answer as I’m not really sure what they are all looking for haha. I’ve seen people with varying scores get in this year so I think it really depends on each individual application.

If you haven’t heard back yet I wish you the best of luck :smile:
Reply 2
Original post by jjsisomalacad22

Exact same situation…
Original post by KK_
Hey - I know I’m late to this so I was wondering if you had heard back?

If they put more weight on the essay and the rest of your application was really good they might still consider you (?) as long as you still fall within the general average of their applicants. I don’t really want to give an answer as I’m not really sure what they are all looking for haha. I’ve seen people with varying scores get in this year so I think it really depends on each individual application.

If you haven’t heard back yet I wish you the best of luck :smile:

No I havent heard back yet!!! I will update though but i am seriously hoping they still consider me.

I am a contextual home student so hopefully won't be too long now
Original post by MariaD2005
Exact same situation…

Ahhhh update me! We're all in this together, good luck!
Reply 5
I got 21. Im really worried. I got rejected from oxford, kcl and ucl. This is like my last option.
Reply 6
Original post by Rudmila
I got 21. Im really worried. I got rejected from oxford, kcl and ucl. This is like my last option.
My daughter got 29 and actual A*AA but rejected from KCL, I think it’s their loss
Hey guys update!!! I did get rejected by Durham earlier haha but it is fine as i didnt expect to get the offer anyway - I will be firming Newcastle Uni (for Law)

Good luck to everyone else still waiting! :smile:
Reply 8
I got an offer from Durham, it was a conditional offer of AAA.
Original post by Rudmila
I got an offer from Durham, it was a conditional offer of AAA.

Hi congratulations on your offer! Well done! May I ask what your stats are? And your lnat score? Thank you!
Reply 10
Original post by Jenna Hansley
Hi congratulations on your offer! Well done! May I ask what your stats are? And your lnat score? Thank you!

Thank you! I got 21 in my Lnat, my predicted grades are A*A*A*A.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending