The Student Room Group

LNAT MCQ results are out

....anyone else just not going to look at them?
Reply 1
Original post by Meeeshell
....anyone else just not going to look at them?

I felt this way this morning - I was so stressed worrying I’d have messed up really badly and ended up with 9 or something. I kept seeing it in my inbox and eventually went for it and was happy I did. I’m so glad it’s all over now though - I can finally breathe again haha
Reply 2
Original post by KK_
I felt this way this morning - I was so stressed worrying I’d have messed up really badly and ended up with 9 or something. I kept seeing it in my inbox and eventually went for it and was happy I did. I’m so glad it’s all over now though - I can finally breathe again haha

😃 Meanwhile I sent it straight to junk
Reply 3
Original post by KK_

What was your score if you don’t mind me asking??
Reply 4
Original post by nazz1
What was your score if you don’t mind me asking??

Oh it was nothing special hahah -
I only got 20, but I was severely ill with flu when I sat it (I unfortunately missed the cancellation period meaning I had to take it there and then) so I’m shocked I even managed that tbh. Luckily enough I’m not relying on it for any of my decisions. I was expecting to get about 10 so I’m delighted I scored higher given the conditions I took it in. How did you do? :smile:
Original post by KK_
Oh it was nothing special hahah -
I only got 20, but I was severely ill with flu when I sat it (I unfortunately missed the cancellation period meaning I had to take it there and then) so I’m shocked I even managed that tbh. Luckily enough I’m not relying on it for any of my decisions. I was expecting to get about 10 so I’m delighted I scored higher given the conditions I took it in. How did you do? :smile:

20 is probably the average so you don't have to give reasons, you did well. The LNAT is super hard

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending