The Student Room Group

LNAT Prep

Im using Arbitio already but its full practice tests which are very tiring and I honestly can't do more than 1 a day. I need to practice more, does anyone know some free LNAT resources to practice mcq not full tests?
Reply 1
Hi, I've did the LNAT last year, and would recommend two sites for shorter revision prep (Also, if you're finding it tiring, remember to take breaks! that is way more important than trying to cram in a few more questions/ tests).
Firstly, If they're still there, law mind had shorter 14 question tests although they're significantly easier than the actual LNAT and while it isn't LNAT prep, Khan Academy have a really, really good LSAT prep course where you can do 7ish (I think) questions at a time. It's a different format to the LNAT, but the skills are the same and its free and has a good interface where you can choose the difficulty and type of question! Both of these are free!
I hope this helps and good luck for when you do the LNAT!
Reply 2
Original post by Emmie85
Hi, I've did the LNAT last year, and would recommend two sites for shorter revision prep (Also, if you're finding it tiring, remember to take breaks! that is way more important than trying to cram in a few more questions/ tests).
Firstly, If they're still there, law mind had shorter 14 question tests although they're significantly easier than the actual LNAT and while it isn't LNAT prep, Khan Academy have a really, really good LSAT prep course where you can do 7ish (I think) questions at a time. It's a different format to the LNAT, but the skills are the same and its free and has a good interface where you can choose the difficulty and type of question! Both of these are free!
I hope this helps and good luck for when you do the LNAT!

Thank you so much that is very helpful! Ill definitely try them out.
Reply 3
Original post by bg112
Im using Arbitio already but its full practice tests which are very tiring and I honestly can't do more than 1 a day. I need to practice more, does anyone know some free LNAT resources to practice mcq not full tests?

Are you using the LNAT subscription courses ?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending