The Student Room Group

Chances at UCL, LSE and KCL Law?

Hi I got an offer for Durham yesterday which I was quite surprised about as I got 26 on my lnat which is is quite average. I just wanted to ask do they look at the essay heavily? As I know that UCL do, so i’m just thinking if it’s any good I may have a chance there. I’m reapplying so I’m sensing a rejection for KCL as I got rejected last year with 27 for my lnat score and they had a cut off of 30 for home.

Do LSE look at the essay in any way? Honestly I have honestly no idea how the upcoming decisions will be like after my score which I wasn’t too happy with especially being lower than my score last year, Durham is my first and only offer and it was my backup.

If anyone can provide any info or shine some light that would be great :smile:
Reply 1
hey! from their website lse doesn’t take the lnat essay into consideration at all. but congrats on your durham offer! ucl could still give you an offer depending on how well your essay was as they do consider it heavily, plus it’s assessed holistically so other parts of your application could balance out your mcq score even if it is slightly below ucl average. im also waiting on lse and ucl, so good luck!!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending