The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE MSc Finance 2024-25

Scroll to see replies

Same here...processed on 8th Jan and no update since...a competing offer acceptance deadline is approaching and idk wat to do lol
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Original post by Anonymous #5
Same, I'm considering it an implicit rejection at this point.
Has anyone been rejected for MSc Finance yet or are they holding back on all the decisions?
At this point, I have already given up. Can anyone who has received an admit for the MSc Finance and PE Programme kindly share roughly how many offers have been given out for the MSc Finance and PE prog (there is an offer holders group for specific progs right)? The class size is around 50-60 from what I researched online. Thanks in advance.
Original post by Anonymous #9
Same here...processed on 8th Jan and no update since...a competing offer acceptance deadline is approaching and idk wat to do lol
If you don't mind me asking, which program do you currently have an offer for? I'm in the same boat, my offer acceptance deadline is end of March.
Has anyone received a rejection or waitlist for finance + pe yet? Or are they just holding it all till the end?
Original post by Anonymous #2
Has anyone received a rejection or waitlist for finance + pe yet? Or are they just holding it all till the end?
Waitlisted in Feb. Waiting. Wbu? Any idea how many folks have gotten admits for MSc Finance and PE?
Original post by Anonymous #5
If you don't mind me asking, which program do you currently have an offer for? I'm in the same boat, my offer acceptance deadline is end of March.
I've got Imperial MSc Finance and have to reply to the offer in less than a week... its a great programme but LSE is still my first choice
Original post by Anonymous #9
I've got Imperial MSc Finance and have to reply to the offer in less than a week... its a great programme but LSE is still my first choice
Hey,

When did you apply to Imperial?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Hey,
When did you apply to Imperial?
Dec last year and got my offer in late Feb. They send out decision by batches I think
can anyone with an offer share how many people are in the offer group chat for finance & pe. I'm assuming they also do it in batches, where they give a set of offers, wait until the reply deadline and then assess further applications.
Anyone heard back from LSE Finance. I have an offer from Imperial MSc Finance, LBS MFA and HEC MIF, but do not have long to decide.
Original post by Anonymous #10
Anyone heard back from LSE Finance. I have an offer from Imperial MSc Finance, LBS MFA and HEC MIF, but do not have long to decide.
Congratulations! Is LSE your first priority?
People have heard back. It just depends on when you applied and how competitive your profile is. But some people have been waiting for around 12 weeks. I would say decide between the ones you have. With those offers, I personally may lean toward LBS. HEC if you value placement a lot.

Can I ask what your profile looks like?
Original post by Anonymous #6
Congratulations! Is LSE your first priority?
LBS is probably first choice, but LSE would be nice to have as an option to consider
Original post by Anonymous #2
People have heard back. It just depends on when you applied and how competitive your profile is. But some people have been waiting for around 12 weeks. I would say decide between the ones you have. With those offers, I personally may lean toward LBS. HEC if you value placement a lot.
Can I ask what your profile looks like?
1st Class Honours in Finance from a top 10 UK uni. GMAT 700. Internships in Trading, PE, Private Banking and Investment Management. Pretty involved in uni finance stuff and long history in rowing.
Congrats! Can I ask how long you have after each offer to respond?
LBS is probably first choice, but LSE would be nice to have as an option to consider
Wish you the best.
Would love to connect with any offerholders for the msc finance/+PE.
Original post by Anonymous #8
Just got a provisional offer for MSc Finance & Economics - is there a groupchat?
Hey, congrats. When did you apply?
Original post by amar_het
Hey, congrats. When did you apply?
Feb 21st I believe

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending