The Student Room Group

January Book of the Month Official Discussion: TSR Book Club

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by Tatakae L
I see where you are coming from with that because it seems there was no sharing time between then both but it could also be becuase song writers are usually at their most vulnerable when writing and so them sharing, even how brief it was, that moment to each other had them see each other in a light that they hadnt shared with anyone else. But it could also be because they saw each other in well each other and that made them fall in love faster? As though it was their missing peice but it was forbidden to become whole. I dont know I think im going to far loollll. Maybe I shouldnt have dropped lit
Fantastic analysis 😂 but yeah I see what you mean.
Original post by study23!
Fantastic analysis 😂 but yeah I see what you mean.
🙂 🙂 🙂
Original post by Tatakae L
Right, I know I'm early to this buttt tbf Daisy Jones and the Six was a lot better than I expected. It had me wondering multiple times if it really was fiction and when I searched it up I found out that author actually based it loosly on a band from the time that Daisy Jones is set. I actually loved how she depicted everything and left out nothing, from the drugs and drinking to the genuine worry that Billy was going to be a bad dad.
But yeah, please everyone join in so its not just me my loves.
First time in and lookking forward to this book club! It will be good to read other books :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending