The Student Room Group

Applying as a second year

So I am applying to go another university as a second year after completing my first year and some of my second and I have two questions:

- I am trying to add my Certificate of Higher Education and it asks for result, what do I write here? For the time being I've just written 'Pass'.

- I'm adding my modules in as well below it and one of my modules surpasses the 50 character limit and I'm not sure if I should shorten one of the words from 'Professional' to 'Pro' or use the module code for all of the modules. What do I do? I don't know if I actually am supposed to use the codes or just the module title.
Reply 1
Also have another question, is my highest level of qualification with this 'below honours degree level qualifications' or 'honours degree level or above qualifications'
Original post by anon5465464
So I am applying to go another university as a second year after completing my first year and some of my second and I have two questions:

- I am trying to add my Certificate of Higher Education and it asks for result, what do I write here? For the time being I've just written 'Pass'.

- I'm adding my modules in as well below it and one of my modules surpasses the 50 character limit and I'm not sure if I should shorten one of the words from 'Professional' to 'Pro' or use the module code for all of the modules. What do I do? I don't know if I actually am supposed to use the codes or just the module title.

I'm presuming you haven't been awarded the CertHE yet, in which case you need to future date it and leave the result as pending.

It's not important to list all your modules here. Just put one or two relevant ones that you can fit in. If needed, the uni(s) will contact you to ask for your interim transcript which will include everything.
Reply 3
I got a Higher Education Achievement Report, I thought that was it to be honest. There just no final result, it says what I got for all my modules and my credits
Original post by anon5465464
I got a Higher Education Achievement Report, I thought that was it to be honest. There just no final result, it says what I got for all my modules and my credits

In that case it sounds like you haven't been awarded a formal CertHE, just your credits completed at the other uni. Just put "left with no award".

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending