The Student Room Group

Is the only way to know if someone likes you by asking them?

Like this person has done a lot of things and I even heard it from his friend but people tell me they are sure it's a joke or I am delusional. Why is it so hard to believe someone likes me?
Original post by Anonymous #1
Like this person has done a lot of things and I even heard it from his friend but people tell me they are sure it's a joke or I am delusional. Why is it so hard to believe someone likes me?

No it’s making yours or he makes a move and you’ll find out.
Some people are kind personality. They'll not just help their bf/gf but other friends too. Its not always a sign of affection, if they also help other friends besides you then it's likely they're just a friendly person in general and you shouldn't assume it's because they have a romantic interest in you.
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #2
Some people are kind personality. They'll not just help their bf/gf but other friends too. Its not always a sign of affection, if they also help other friends besides you then it's likely they're just a friendly person in general and you shouldn't assume it's because they have a romantic interest in you.
What do you mean by help? He hasn't helped me in any way?
Pretty much the only way to find out is to ask them. Plenty of people are flirty but have no serious intentions.
What do you mean by help? He hasn't helped me in any way?
That's how I interpreted 'has done a lot of things' though now you mention it, I can see it meaning (negative) other things too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending