The Student Room Group

Capped module for mark at zero percent

I am doing master degree in bradford university. I face misconduct allegation and outcome this allegation is capped module at zero percent.what means and it effect my degree.
Reply 1
Original post by Tuarkash
I am doing master degree in bradford university. I face misconduct allegation and outcome this allegation is capped module at zero percent.what means and it effect my degree.

Are they capping the whole module at zero per cent, or is it just this specific piece of work that's being capped?

Are they requiring you to re-do the work that the misconduct allegation relates to?

It will affect your degree, that's the whole point of capping your mark.
Reply 2
Original post by martin7
Are they capping the whole module at zero per cent, or is it just this specific piece of work that's being capped?

Are they requiring you to re-do the work that the misconduct allegation relates to?

It will affect your degree, that's the whole point of capping your mark.
My proffesor said that resit assignment in July with capped marks.
Reply 3
In that case, you will gain sufficient credits to complete the degree, but will simply get a score of 0 for the module/unit. This will inevitably affect your overall grade and classification.
Reply 4
Bear in mind that the work you submit for the resit will still need to meet the pass mark (presumably 50% as you're a master's student). You can't submit any old rubbish on the basis that your mark will be capped at zero anwyay.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending