The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Any one got Computer Sciences offer from King's college for 2024 yet?

Original post by FarFas
i just got an offer today
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
Congrats, what’s ur predicted grades for what subjects, GCSEs grades and how strong was ur ps
Original post by FarFas
yep
Original post by SnowyPanda
Congrats, what’s ur predicted grades for what subjects, GCSEs grades and how strong was ur ps
maths, physics, chemistry : A*
gcse: 12 grade 9
1 grade 8
I would say my personal statement was fairly strong according to me... I haven't read any personal statement of any other applicant so not sure

Just out of interest, did they ask you for your GCSE grades? I applied in October and they still haven’t requested any information, they’ve just sent a bunch of emails saying don’t be worried that it’s taking long and all
Original post by amirtak06
Just out of interest, did they ask you for your GCSE grades? I applied in October and they still haven’t requested any information, they’ve just sent a bunch of emails saying don’t be worried that it’s taking long and all
I sent my gcse grades through my UCAS application. They haven't specifically asked for my grades.I don't think they request any information - they do only if the applicant is international.they also sent me those emails saying how they're still making decisions and to wait.
Reply 7

Congratulations for an offer. Did they ask for any test or interview or directly offered you a place?
Original post by FarFas

no i haven’t got an offer

Quick Reply

Latest