The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by emm4nuella
WINNERS
1st Place :king1: - :adore:@shahzadi_ with 11/12 points :biggrin:
2nd Place :king2: - :lol: @Cote1 @Student4355 @Castrovalva with 10/12 points :biggrin:
3rd Place :king3: - :heart: @Tatakae L with 9/12 points :biggrin:
well done guys :congrats::clap2:!! remember to complete the 2nd quiz here: https://forms.gle/ggZG8dAJP8eRWzMM6

Spoiler

wow congrats all!
Congratulations to all the winners. I see hardly a chance for me, if it is everything about British or American literature. :no:
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Kallisto
Congratulations to all the winners. I see hardly a chance for me, if it is everything about British or American literature. :no:
Where are you from (if you dont mind me asking) ?
Original post by Tatakae L
Where are you from (if you dont mind me asking) ?

Germany. The most literature I read is in that language and comes from that country. There are a handful I have in English.
Germany. The most literature I read is in that language and comes from that country. There are a handful I have in English.
oh wow, thats acc so cool!
I wish I could read german litriture along with russian, they both looks so fun but im not a native speaker in either so id have to find it in english translation etc but it would feel so much more authentic if i read it in the kanguage it was written.
Original post by Tatakae L
oh wow, thats acc so cool!
I wish I could read german litriture along with russian, they both looks so fun but im not a native speaker in either so id have to find it in english translation etc but it would feel so much more authentic if i read it in the kanguage it was written.

So you have never read literature from other countries because you want to read the books in original language, but you can't.
So you have never read literature from other countries because you want to read the books in original language, but you can't.
Yeah, I might have read some translated ones, but I normally give up bc the english is so hard and I litteraly struggle with normal english nvm hard english. My stupid brain just doesnt work with me as well as I want it too

Latest

Trending

Trending