The Student Room Group

CIE A Level History resources + help

Hi, I’m taking CIE A Level History (9489) in O/N 2022 and I’m very confused as to where to find the material. I will be doing Topic 3: Cold War for paper 3 and Depth Study 3: International History for Paper 4 but I have no clue where/how to study them. I know that there’s no endorsed textbook but if there are resources, recommended textbooks or notes, please let me know.

Similarly, I’m not exactly sure how my answers for Papers 1 and 2 should be structured so if you have history writing techniques or studying techniques as well, I would be really grateful to know them. Thanks!

Scroll to see replies

hi, I have notes and resources for you.
Original post by Luqman Shehzad

you do? for international history? i would love them
Original post by hhhhu09-ioju90
you do? for international history? i would love them

send me your email
send me your email

I wouldn't send you my email.
im asking for the email so I can send them my resources. Im trying to help
Original post by ageshallnot
I wouldn't send you my email.
im asking for the email so I can send them my resources. Im trying to help

I generally distrust people who join sites 2 years ago and when they do start posting immediately ask for people's email address. Reasonable, eh?
I joined this site 2 years ago because I needed help with A level history but it wasn't that helpful so I eventually forgot about. Now after giving my exams, im trying to help people because I know how difficult of a course it is and Cambridge isn't that helpful. Im not some monster who's trying to harass people.Im genuinely trying to help because I had no one to help me in the first place.
I generally distrust people who join sites 2 years ago and when they do start posting immediately ask for people's email address. Reasonable, eh?
Noble. But I still wouldn't change my position on giving out sensitive information.
Thats understandabe. I wish you the best
Noble. But I still wouldn't change my position on giving out sensitive information.
send me your email

[email protected]

Hi, do you have notes for A level history 9489 Europe? My school does the European option and not international history and the notes are sooo limited
unfortunately, no. Sorry
Original post by Ayraaaa
Hi, do you have notes for A level history 9489 Europe? My school does the European option and not international history and the notes are sooo limited
Reply 13
I don’t know whether you’ll see this since it has already been 6 months:bawling: but if you see this can you send me the notes/resources if possible? I’ll give you my email.
(edited 1 year ago)
why won't I see this lol. of course, im here to help!
Original post by 6culi
I don’t know whether you’ll see this since it has already 6 months:bawling: but if you see this can you send me the notes/resources if possible? I’ll give you my email.

Could you send me the notes as well? Thank you.
Original post by ialsucks
Could you send me the notes as well? Thank you.

Ofcourse. Send me your email so I can forward them.
thank you so much.
Heeey! I just saw this discussion. Can you send me the resources too? Thanks in advance!
Hey can anyone send me the international history resources/notes please

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending