The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities - Third Session

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Chronoscope
4k is good! :tongue: When's it due?
80k - 100k sounds impressive :shock: (and my dyslexia is crying)
How do you even plan something like that? :eek4:

Er... I think March 2026 :biggrin: I've focused on data collection and just assuming the rest will figure itself out... Then I come on TSR and see how organised and dedicated everyone is and feel a bit ashamed haha
Reply 41
kinda forgot about this so i’m a bit late lol but i’m doing business revision
omg so many people are learning languages on the side!! well done all :smile: :biggrin:
i'll be doing a chemistry past paper and some physics revision! go team STEM!
Original post by AspiringSurvivor
Just thought i would put it out there, every SINGLE time i learn about Freud, it makes me sad and utterly disappointed that people think that way. He gives me such narcissist vibes. For example Freud believed that gender divergence begins at the onset of the phallic stage, where the girl realises that she has no penis, and starts to feel inferior to boys (penis envy). Penis envy becomes a major driving force in the girl's mental life, and needs to be successfully sublimated into a desire for a husband and children if it is not to become pathological.
We did that in RS and it was so weird
I hate English literature xxxxx
Original post by kayleigh_t.27

All of it?? :eek:
The analysis or all the reading? :console: I think the worst bit is poetry :hmmmm:
Do the exam boards still do An Inspector Calls these days? :biggrin: (I did gcse English lit in 2015)
Don’t even get me started
English lit was my fav subject till a level then I was just like bruhh wut is going on
The analysis or all the reading? :console: I think the worst bit is poetry :hmmmm:
Do the exam boards still do An Inspector Calls these days? :biggrin: (I did gcse English lit in 2015)
I did An Inspector Calls in June 2022 so yes
Original post by Pwca
All of it?? :eek:
The subject yes lmaoo
The subject yes lmaoo
I hated English so much at GCSE lol
The subject yes lmaoo

Tbf it's pretty boring when it's so formulaic. We did Henry V for GCSE and it was truly dire. I did my undergrad in Eng Lit and found it way more interesting when I had some freedom. There was quite a lot of Freud though...
I did it for gcse! And yes it's poetry I'm doing right now so I agree haha
Original post by ebyrne2036
Don’t even get me started
English lit was my fav subject till a level then I was just like bruhh wut is going on
THIS
i loved an inspector calls!!
I did it for gcse! And yes it's poetry I'm doing right now so I agree haha
I got out of doing poetry at GCSE (thanks Covid 🦠)
I'm going to leave english for a bit and come back to it, I'll start my history instead
I'm going to leave english for a bit and come back to it, I'll start my history instead

Is the history something you're enjoying a bit more?
Original post by emm4nuella
i loved an inspector calls!!

:five:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending