The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities - Third Session

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Pwca
Is the history something you're enjoying a bit more?
A little bit, it's also just an easier bit of work I have to do haha. It's international relations work I have to do today and I do find that interesting but I prefer the Tudors :smile:
Hey there, today I hope to retake my geometry quiz and get at least a 90% and maybe work on my report on fragile x syndrome :smile:
Also enjoyed an inspector calls but taming of the shrew😭
Original post by ebyrne2036
Also enjoyed an inspector calls but taming of the shrew😭
I did Macbeth 🤷*♀️
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
Hey there, today I hope to retake my geometry quiz and get at least a 90% and maybe work on my report on fragile x syndrome :smile:
U got this
U got this
thx!
Just starting work on one of my core practicals now :biggrin:
I needed to cook and eat my tea first
Original post by emm4nuella
omg so many people are learning languages on the side!! well done all :smile: :biggrin:
Totally brilliant to see!!!
I love English literature and poetry. Don't understand how so many people dislike it!
Off to go eat dinner now, I'll hopefully be back before the end :smile:
An hour in - going well! Putting it aside for now to have a tea break haha
What's everyone eating? Report back and give the rest of us food envy :biggrin:
Original post by Pwca
not currently eating but i had parmesan oatmeal for breakfast about 20 minutes ago :smile:
Original post by Pwca
I had spag bol
Yum yum I had cereal 😂sensitive stomach vibez
I have finished the first of my two core practicals (I didn't actually have that much left to do). The other one is longer but shouldn't be too difficult.
Walking around my room rn trying to get the steps in it’s so dark😮😮come onnn summer!!!
Walking around my room rn trying to get the steps in it’s so dark😮😮come onnn summer!!!
i honestly prefer winter cuz summer means mosquitos...
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
i honestly prefer winter cuz summer means mosquitos...
Ok fair im just sick of the unpredictable weather but idk if summer will bring much more stability ngl
Original post by Pwca
There absolutely must be a uni dissertation in that question, whether old Sigmund was a narcissist. Thankfully I reckon a lot of thinking has moved on now and we mainly study his work because so much art and literature and stuff reflected on his ideas. What are you studying?

@Chronoscope your dissertation sounds really cool, where are you at with it so far?

Good luck with your tests @emm4nuella and @Student4355!
Thank youuu!!! Ive had an english one today as well . Hoping for the best on that one (better than 19/34)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending