The Student Room Group

TSR Study Together - STEM vs Humanities - Third Session

Scroll to see replies

Original post by penguingirl18
Nice! What language(s) are you learning?

I also need to do more duolingo... just dropped out of diamond league sadly
Im doing french. Wbu, hope you move back up.
Original post by flowersinmyhair
I had spag bol
Fish and chips (out the freezer, not from chippy)
Original post by Student4355
Fish and chips (out the freezer, not from chippy)
Sounds good
i am going to be signing/logging off now <3

btw, if you guys want to do the TSR book quiz, the link is here: TSR Book Quiz #1: 2nd March 2024 📕 - The Student Room
I had spag bol

Home-made?

Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
not currently eating but i had parmesan oatmeal for breakfast about 20 minutes ago :smile:

I've never heard of this!!
Original post by emm4nuella
i am going to be signing/logging off now <3

btw, if you guys want to do the TSR book quiz, the link is here: TSR Book Quiz #1: 2nd March 2024 📕 - The Student Room
Definitely recommend - I had fun!
Original post by Pwca
Home-made?

It was home-made but left overs that had been put in the freezer
It was home-made but left overs that had been put in the freezer

I always feel so functional when I do that :biggrin:
Original post by emm4nuella
i loved an inspector calls!!
My school dont study it. We do blood brothers instead i quite enjoy it but the inspector calls film looks so good, which makes me kinda wish we did it. Also do christmas carol, power poems and macbeth.
Original post by Student4355
Im doing french. Wbu, hope you move back up.

Signing off as well lovely to see so many people on take care
Signing out... finished the lecture but didn't quite get to the writing
Original post by Pwca
What's everyone eating? Report back and give the rest of us food envy :biggrin:
I had southern fried chicken, wedges and baked beans and I had one of my mum's home made brownies as well!
Wasn't as productive as I had hoped in this session, but I did manage to update my GYG blog, and get half of my English and history work done! Off to go continue with those now :smile:
Original post by Pwca
Home-made?

i'll be signing off as well, i finished my geo quiz and started my report :smile:
basically just cooked oats that my mom added parmesan cheese and garlic powder to 😋
I got one of my core practicals finished and I enjoyed my tea so I call that a win.
Signing off now 🙂
great job everyone! i hope you all had a productive session ^
i didn't do a chemistry paper after all, but i had a nice time doing physics revision instead.
now i have to learn my ensemble piece for music as fast as humanly possible 😭 and study for a geography test tomorrow!
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
I had southern fried chicken, wedges and baked beans and I had one of my mum's home made brownies as well!

Oh you're the second person today who's mentioned Brownies to me!

Well done everyone, fab to see so many of you here being productive and encouraging each other! Looking forward to next week, hope the rest of the week goes well!
Wasn't very productive either (got distracted by a reddit thread :hide: )
BUT i did find a nice term > Melissopalynology which is the study of pollen contained in honey and, in particular, the pollen's source, which introduces my diss quite nicely! :biggrin:

I will sign 'off' this thread for now but I'll be continuing research anyway :yep:
Signing off now too - having an early night as I have lesson PowerPoints to make for the week ahead. Great to see you all!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending