The Student Room Group

can u get stds from using a shared sex toy over ur clothes(underwear)

Ik this kinda seems weird but at the time I didn’t really think and im only young and haven’t really been educated on these things..
Original post by Anonymous #1
Ik this kinda seems weird but at the time I didn’t really think and im only young and haven’t really been educated on these things..

Given that you are young and its shared, i can only assume that the toy in question belongs to a close family member so its safe to assume that your family members are clean of STD and if it was over clothes i assume a vibrator so i personally would think youre safe but for general hygeine sake i would recomend no longer using someone elses toys. If you want more information on how to get your own toys there are plenty of threads on this site you can read or even ask your own.
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous #1

yes you can i cought chlamidya from my dads one
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous4769
Given that you are young and its shared, i can only assume that the toy in question belongs to a close family member so its safe to assume that your family members are clean of STD and if it was over clothes i assume a vibrator so i personally would think youre safe but for general hygeine sake i would recomend no longer using someone elses toys. If you want more information on how to get your own toys there are plenty of threads on this site you can read or even ask your own.

I'm not sure how you reason that family members must be clean of STDs.......

Virtually impossible to pass on an STD over clothes, relax.

Agree with the advice not to share and get your own.

Quick Reply

Latest