The Student Room Group

Situationship guy put me on delivered for 4 hours

I texted for like 16days and usually he don't put me on delivered not more than 2 hours. Last week he was like 'wyd, missed u sm, i wanna kiss u, wanna call?' something like this but idk he just changed this week he don't text me first and feel like he lost he's interest. Is he playing w me or what is this
Reply 1
Wow, a whole 4 hours? That's nothing, especially when it's someone to whom you aren't a priority.

If you want instant replies, pick up the phone and call him, or meet up for a conversation. You need to do that anyway if there's something bothering you.
Reply 2
Hold on, you actually know that he put you on delivered on purpose, knowing that he doesn't want you to know that he read your message?!?!

Next!!!!!
(edited 1 month ago)
i send him snap 4 hours ago and i checked if he's on snap rn and it was like 10 min ago but he put me ON DELIVERED. WTH
hw long this goin on for
as ur annoyed about 4 hours
Original post by Bud-E
Hold on, you actually know that he put you on delivered on purpose, knowing that he doesn't want you to know that he read your message?!?!

Next!!!!!
He's active but im still on delivered
Original post by Jasmine_8851
i got that but for hw long he left u like that
Original post by Jasmine_8851
also hw do u not that he isnt actually avoiding u but he needs 2 do somethin or 2 busy
im just sayin to wait him out if u can wait
Probably best to avoid these kind of arrangements if you need a more attentive partner.
The term 'situationship' is practically begging to be left on delivered :biggrin:
not that deep. As Surnia mentioned you're most likely not a currently priority, and your (date?) could be busy. I know sometimes when I'm busy with work or something else that I'll view my girlfriend's text - but won't reply unless its urgent or if i'm free. I like to give the person im talking to / task im doing my full attention - thats my way of showing respect.

If he doesn't reply in something like >12 hours, and it was a quick "how are you" message, possible they've lost interest.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending