The Student Room Group

Confusing situation ship

Was dating this guy for a few months, we were exclusive, spent almost every day together. Met all his family and friends and were practically in a relationship. We both agreed we'd never felt this way about someone before.

But he got in his own head, was overthinking everything and ended it because he needed some 'time to himself' to work through some wounds from a previous relationship.

The confusing this is he admitted he was going to ask me to be his girlfriend. Which makes no sense to me? I wish he never told me that because I'm obviously going to cling to that comment.

When I asked him why he told me that he said it was because he wanted me to know how deeply invested he was. But it makes the whole situation worse.

I'm semi ok because I've convinced myself after some time to himself we will get back together but I think I could be being delusional.
Reply 1
Don't fall in love with the future version of someone
Reply 2
Original post by Jayden3649
Don't fall in love with the future version of someone

What do you mean?
Reply 3
Haven't you posted about this previously?

It's not a 'situationship', he's broken up with you. Be honest with yourself and stop dwelling on it. If he was committed to you and the relationship he'd have let you help and support him; the fact that he hasn't shows what he thinks of you.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending