The Student Room Group

what to do about this situation ?

got into a relationship which quickly turned bad and i broke up with her. did not want to ghost her just like that so i continued talking to her but made it clear that we will not be getting back together and we will just be friends. She agreed but still kept trying, being upset when i refuse to meet her or do things with her. also kept trying to go for hugs and kisses and physical touch when i already said that i dont want it. what should i do ?
I'm sorry to hear this :frown:. It was probably a bad idea to carry on talking with her immediately, there's a reason why exes usually don't speak to one another for a while after breaking up, if not ever, and what she's doing, trying to kiss you and whatnot, is very very wrong. You should tell her that what she's doing is not right at all and that it's best to not see each other again or talk for a while or... ever again, up to your discression. But clearly, at least her and probably you too, need some time without seeing or communicating with each other to move on.
Reply 2
Once you’ve explained a few times it’s reasonable to say you don’t want to be friends if she can’t accept the terms. Distancing yourself and being a bit hostile is sometimes necessary to help someone to move on

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending