The Student Room Group

Interview tips and advice

Hey guys,

Yesterday I received a phone call from a lady inviting me foran interview for a IT trainee role undertaking dutiesin:supporting all IT related activities, assisting user support,help-desk and BAU activities including monitoring and reporting and troubleshooting software issues. Manually testing and documenting and admin tasks. I then asked the lady how to fully prepare with practice for the interview and the potential questions to anticipate she said to me there wasn't any potential questions I could particularly prepare for to face but the questions will be based around my studies at university. The interview will be competency based. Is there anything I can potentially do to best prepare for this, what sort of questions may they ask related to my studying and the things I did at university and what advice and tips would you give I am extremely nervous , worried scared and anxious and desperate… I know this is a-rewarding job, and the start of something special if I am able to obtain it as it’s always been a field I wanted to work in and pursue a career in but I need help please

Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending