The Student Room Group

EY People's Advisory Services (TAX) Partner Interview

Hi everyone!

I have a partner interview coming up at EY next week and I am panicking! I have never had an interview for a professional job before and I need some advice!

I have been asked to prepare a 5-minute presentation and also be prepared for some follow up questions. It is expected to last 45 minutes.

Have any of you guys had any interviews with EY? What makes a good presentation? What kind of questions should I be prepared for?

I would really appreciate any tips and advice!

Thank you very much! :smile:
Reply 1
Original post by fathimadeen
Hi everyone!

I have a partner interview coming up at EY next week and I am panicking! I have never had an interview for a professional job before and I need some advice!

I have been asked to prepare a 5-minute presentation and also be prepared for some follow up questions. It is expected to last 45 minutes.

Have any of you guys had any interviews with EY? What makes a good presentation? What kind of questions should I be prepared for?

I would really appreciate any tips and advice!

Thank you very much! :smile:

Hi! Have you heard back from them?
Reply 2
Original post by tc988
Hi! Have you heard back from them?

Hi, I hope you are well! Yes, I did. I have received and accepted a job offer starting in Sept :smile:
Original post by fathimadeen
Hi, I hope you are well! Yes, I did. I have received and accepted a job offer starting in Sept :smile:

Any tips?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending