The Student Room Group

HELP! How do i apply for student finance

Starting uni in September, how and when do i apply for student finance, someone pls help i’m panicking!!
Original post by miamcniven
Starting uni in September, how and when do i apply for student finance, someone pls help i’m panicking!!
Hi there, is this for a full time undergraduate course? If so, they go live next Monday. Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there, is this for a full time undergraduate course? If so, they go live next Monday. Thanks, Jason

yes for adult nursing, is there a cutoff for when you can apply? I’m doing an access to HE course and i’m not sure if i’ve got the grades yet, if i apply soon and don’t get the grades will my application for student finance just be cancelled??
Original post by miamcniven
yes for adult nursing, is there a cutoff for when you can apply? I’m doing an access to HE course and i’m not sure if i’ve got the grades yet, if i apply soon and don’t get the grades will my application for student finance just be cancelled??
We advise applying at least 8 weeks prior to the course starting to avoid any delays but do encourage students to apply as soon as they can with a soft deadline for the end of May 2024. You can always apply and then change or cancel this at a later time. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending