The Student Room Group

Kingsotn or queens mary

I ma currenlty studying at kingston university doing a foundation year in mechnical engineering and I have had trouble lately because i have heard that people form my cource have been accpeted to QMUL to do mechnical engineering and have told me to apply during clearing because i might get in. I would love to go to QMUL but i am thinking is is worth it, cuz on one hand I have made good friends in kingston and i am currenlty enrolled on an Imeche porgram to become an Incroprtaed engineer, my real question is that would degree form QMUL boosted my CV and have more job opportunities? . I have missed the deline to apply through Ucas and this is why i was thinking of trying my luck thorugh clearing.
Original post by samatar123
I ma currenlty studying at kingston university doing a foundation year in mechnical engineering and I have had trouble lately because i have heard that people form my cource have been accpeted to QMUL to do mechnical engineering and have told me to apply during clearing because i might get in. I would love to go to QMUL but i am thinking is is worth it, cuz on one hand I have made good friends in kingston and i am currenlty enrolled on an Imeche porgram to become an Incroprtaed engineer, my real question is that would degree form QMUL boosted my CV and have more job opportunities? . I have missed the deline to apply through Ucas and this is why i was thinking of trying my luck thorugh clearing.

You still need to submit a UCAS application to go through clearing. You can start an application now if the course you want is still open to applications - you might be accepted before clearing opens. You don't have to withdraw from your current uni to do this so you can apply and see what happens. :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending