The Student Room Group

Loreto and Xaverian college admissions 2024

has anyone else not received anything back? ive received an acknowledgment postcard from loreto and an acknowledgement email from xaverian but nothing else. all of my friends got into either one of them, however i havent received anything back. what should i do? i am also not on the waiting list, i just havent received anything back.
Original post by splorgblorg
has anyone else not received anything back? ive received an acknowledgment postcard from loreto and an acknowledgement email from xaverian but nothing else. all of my friends got into either one of them, however i havent received anything back. what should i do? i am also not on the waiting list, i just havent received anything back.
Hi, me and a few of my friends are also in this position we have received an acknowledgement email but not an acceptance letter from xaverian and are starting to become worried but are still holding out.
Reply 2
Original post by frazzlesss
Hi, me and a few of my friends are also in this position we have received an acknowledgement email but not an acceptance letter from xaverian and are starting to become worried but are still holding out.
hopefully we get something by the end of march, ill keep u updated if i get something
hopefully we get something by the end of march, ill keep u updated if i get something
Thank you !! So will I
Reply 4
Original post by frazzlesss
Thank you !! So will I
Got put on the waiting list for loreto today, still waiting for a Xaverian letter
Got put on the waiting list for loreto today, still waiting for a Xaverian letter
how? did you have to contact them to be put on the waiting list?
Reply 6
Original post by cocraane
how? did you have to contact them to be put on the waiting list?
they sent me a letter and i emailed them
Hi there, I got my Xaverian letter today ! I hope that yours arrives soon.
Reply 8
Yeah I’m still waiting for loreto to and my whole class got an offer from loreto a month ago!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending