The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi I just saw that sfe 24/25 is opened when I logged into my account. But I can reapply online it says I have application for all the years. I’ve always been applying on a paper and then post it afterwards. But I can’t find the PR1 forms for 24/25. I’m a continuing student.
Thanks
Hi Audrey,

These applications are expected to go live shortly. I would advise signing up here: https://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/student-finance/sign-up-to-be-the-first-to-know-when-full-time-undergraduate-student-finance or you can monitor our social media platforms and we'll do an announcement confirming when the applications are live on the system.

Thanks, Drew
Thank you. I’ve already signed up
Hi Audrey,

You're welcome. I hope you have a nice day.

Thanks, Drew
I will be moving to a place which means a different address. So if I’m applying now should I put the new address?
Hi Audrey,

Have you already moved or when will you move? If you have not moved yet I would keep the address that live at until you move into the new address.

Thanks, Drew
Will be moving today
Hi Audrey,

If you are moving today then you put in your new address on your application and you can update your home address on your online account.

Thanks, Drew
Thanks Drew.
You're welcome. I hope you enjoy the rest of your day. Thanks, Drew

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending