The Student Room Group

Requirements for university admission.

Hello I would like to ask a question , For someone who has a certificate (In any science it can be IT, it can be legal,) with 240 credits , and wants to apply to a university for 2 or one additional year , What do most universities ask for? in terms of awarding body that provide the certificates ATHE or OTHM ? Or It doesn't matter at all. And what is usual the requirements of university in UK ?
Original post by Sarah G.
Hello I would like to ask a question , For someone who has a certificate (In any science it can be IT, it can be legal,) with 240 credits , and wants to apply to a university for 2 or one additional year , What do most universities ask for? in terms of awarding body that provide the certificates ATHE or OTHM ? Or It doesn't matter at all. And what is usual the requirements of university in UK ?

Most unis require the equivalent of three A levels. Have a look at the Entry Requirements section on the course page on university websites if you have alternative qualifications.
Original post by Sarah G.

Hi there,

Like @normaw mentioned, have a look on universities websites to see if their entry requirements. Universities will ask for Level 3 qualifications such as A-Levels, BTECs, Access to HE etc or equivalent. If you are unsure as to whether or not you think you have relevant qualifications, email the university to request if their admissions team can look over what you have!

Estelle :smile:
Graduate Advocate

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending