The Student Room Group

Action plan on the last day of placement

Hi all
Just a quick question: is it legal to give a student an action plan on their last day of placement?
What’s the action plan for?

Are you returning to this placement area again?
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 2
Original post by moonkatt
What’s the action plan for?
Are you returning to this placement area again?
No, but I think he intended to keep me a bit longer. This was the last day of my placement also the last day of my course as I had finished my course. The action plan was I lack knowledge in some areas. So he said he doesn’t think I am ready to be a nurse yet. Mind you everything was signed off from previous placement and passed. This placement was just to add up hours.
Original post by Mahute
No, but I think he intended to keep me a bit longer. This was the last day of my placement also the last day of my course as I had finished my course. The action plan was I lack knowledge in some areas. So he said he doesn’t think I am ready to be a nurse yet. Mind you everything was signed off from previous placement and passed. This placement was just to add up hours.

Has he raised his concerns with your university? If he's aware it was your last ever day how did he think you would be able to meet the action plan? Had he raised concerns prior to making this action plan?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending