The Student Room Group

Warwick Law

I've applied for Warwick law with predicteds AAB but I am an international student so do you think I have a chance at getting an offer?
Reply 1
Original post by queenbee2121
I've applied for Warwick law with predicteds AAB but I am an international student so do you think I have a chance at getting an offer?
Are you contextual?

If you aren't, then you probably will not get an offer as you are below the entry requirement.

If you are - there is a solid chance!

For reference, I know someone who applied with predicted grades hat were similar to the minimum entry requirements, and got a law offer within 2 weeks from Warwick
Reply 2
I don't have any contextual points except for the fact that my parents haven't attended university so i dont know but i am sure that in the end i can get A*AA, I just wasnt predicted it. and our school also doenst predict A*s at all.
Hi everyone :smile:
I am a year 12 student and i want to apply to Warwick to do Law. my GCSEs are really low [4,4,4,4,5,5,6] but i am predicted A* A* A at Alevel and I am doing a lot of things out side of school to show my intrest in law. What do you think my chances are in getting in? also I come from a comprehensive state schools so will this affect my application?
I am aware that Warwick doesnt take the LNAT so will this make it harder for me to get a offer?
Hey, not to discourage but i just got rejected from warwick with 2 A*s and 2 As predicted. The reason they gave was that my profile was not competitive enough x Honestly, the fact that youre an international student probably helps your chances a bit though.
Reply 5
Original post by freyabeth444
Hey, not to discourage but i just got rejected from warwick with 2 A*s and 2 As predicted. The reason they gave was that my profile was not competitive enough x Honestly, the fact that youre an international student probably helps your chances a bit though.

ahh i'm sorry! i really hope i get an offer bc warwick really is my dream uni. where else did you apply to?
Original post by b444
ahh i'm sorry! i really hope i get an offer bc warwick really is my dream uni. where else did you apply to?

Bristol, York, Southampton and Plymouth. I’ve had offers from Southampton and Plymouth xx I’m absolutely sure that you’ll get in 🩵🩵
Reply 7
Original post by freyabeth444
Bristol, York, Southampton and Plymouth. I’ve had offers from Southampton and Plymouth xx I’m absolutely sure that you’ll get in 🩵🩵

i also got offers from southampton and bristol! I hope you get offers from york & bristol xx
Original post by b444
i also got offers from southampton and bristol! I hope you get offers from york & bristol xx

aweee thanks so much xx
Reply 9
Hi, I am also applying to Warwick, I have a predicted UCAS of A*A*A* and I would say my personal statement is quite strong as I did get into a lot of work experience and stuff and my GCSE grades are 678897 do you think I would get an offer?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending