The Student Room Group

Should I give my ex money if he asks for it?

after the break up, he kept me in a loop and wanted to go on dates. He went for a trip and started ignoring me but then when it was his last day on that trip he called me and I was so stupid that i picked up his call in one go because i was happy. He then asked me for some money so that he could pay for the hotel he was living in. I instantly gave because i never believed that money matters should ever be involved when in a relationship or even after it. He told me for his whole trip, his friend paid and now he needs to pay him back, he asked if I could help and I instantly said yes because I believed we were a team if we don’t help each other who else will.

He used to get all sad as he told me he didn’t have much hoodies for him to take to the trip he was going to, so i got him a hoodie from the company i work for, some streetwear sort as he liked that. Yes when i gave all this he was still my ex. I tried my best after the first time he told me ‘you never spent a single penny on me.’ Because my salary was very less and I did make him artworks as a gift or saved money from my salary to give him but I don’t know why he said that penny thing.

He broke up with me on my birthday and I was in touch with him for months till January end. He asked for money, food etc and brutally cut me off and blocked me when i started explaining my feelings towards him. I was desperate for answers and I just didn’t know he was liking the desperation and was laughing among his friends on how I was behaving as I was devastated, worse condition ever.
Original post by Anonymous #1
after the break up, he kept me in a loop and wanted to go on dates. He went for a trip and started ignoring me but then when it was his last day on that trip he called me and I was so stupid that i picked up his call in one go because i was happy. He then asked me for some money so that he could pay for the hotel he was living in. I instantly gave because i never believed that money matters should ever be involved when in a relationship or even after it. He told me for his whole trip, his friend paid and now he needs to pay him back, he asked if I could help and I instantly said yes because I believed we were a team if we don’t help each other who else will.
He used to get all sad as he told me he didn’t have much hoodies for him to take to the trip he was going to, so i got him a hoodie from the company i work for, some streetwear sort as he liked that. Yes when i gave all this he was still my ex. I tried my best after the first time he told me ‘you never spent a single penny on me.’ Because my salary was very less and I did make him artworks as a gift or saved money from my salary to give him but I don’t know why he said that penny thing.
He broke up with me on my birthday and I was in touch with him for months till January end. He asked for money, food etc and brutally cut me off and blocked me when i started explaining my feelings towards him. I was desperate for answers and I just didn’t know he was liking the desperation and was laughing among his friends on how I was behaving as I was devastated, worse condition ever.
move on, ignore him.
Original post by Anonymous #1
girl drop his ass

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending