The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Digital Economy MSc at King's College

Hi I accepted the Digital Economy MSc last week, pretty stoked about it.

It was a toss up between that and Digital Technology and Policy MPA at UCL but the latter seemed to focus too much on the process of policy making (engaging with public administrators, funders, coders, other stakeholders and pushing the project through).

The Digital Economy MSc seemed to be more curious to study our networked society and what it means for businesses and culture today, which really tipped the scales in my case.

Curious to understand how others ended up accepting / applying to this
masters program ? How do you guys feel about it ?
Reply 1
Original post by battycat
Hi I accepted the Digital Economy MSc last week, pretty stoked about it.
It was a toss up between that and Digital Technology and Policy MPA at UCL but the latter seemed to focus too much on the process of policy making (engaging with public administrators, funders, coders, other stakeholders and pushing the project through).
The Digital Economy MSc seemed to be more curious to study our networked society and what it means for businesses and culture today, which really tipped the scales in my case.
Curious to understand how others ended up accepting / applying to this
masters program ? How do you guys feel about it ?

Hi! I have an offer for Digital economy MSc and I'm waiting for UCL's decision on my application for MSc Digital Humanities. Will be accepting the offer very soon :smile:
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

Quick Reply

Latest