The Student Room Group

University of east london nursing March 2025

Hi guys hope you are all well . I'm hoping to start my three year nursing degree with University of East London in March 2025 . As a nursing student I'm a single parent to by then 18 month old . Anyone who has been in my shoes how was their nursery like was it reliable during placements
Hey I'm a mature student at different university. I'm also doing nursing.
Just wanted to raise one point with you - some placements are 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 8am, evenings, weekends and nights. So you might want to think about how you might cope outside of nursery hours.

As student nurse there will be a minimum number of nights you'll have to complete on your study programme.
Reply 2
Original post by Davenursing
Hey I'm a mature student at different university. I'm also doing nursing.
Just wanted to raise one point with you - some placements are 7am to 7pm or 7pm to 8am, evenings, weekends and nights. So you might want to think about how you might cope outside of nursery hours.
As student nurse there will be a minimum number of nights you'll have to complete on your study programme.

Thank you how are you managing the course
Original post by Sue890
Thank you how are you managing the course

Loving my course - had a few frustrations with my timetable. But the subjects are great, placements are awesome too.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending