The Student Room Group

International Day of Happiness: 20th March 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by erin11
i am not a scout, sorry to disappoint!

No hurt feelings 😉, but u should try cause it is fun
I love this! I'm happiest when I'm out for lunch or hiking with friends, I think :smile: I also really enjoy the group stuff that's part of my job at TSR, like Grow Your Grades and Study Together. I love the social side of it and getting to know people :smile:
Today has been such a bad day but this has made me a bit happier thank you for the tag! 😊

My friend group is pretty introverted lol, so we don't hang out outside of school often but when we do we try and put a lot of effort into it. Like for Christmas we had a slumber party where we all had christmas pjs, secret santa, kareoke, made a christmas playlist, wrote anonymous christmas cards to the local community, watched films and made gingerbread houses. Those type of days make me happiest, just chilling with my friends at their house in comfy clothes
Original post by study23!
Today has been such a bad day but this has made me a bit happier thank you for the tag! 😊
My friend group is pretty introverted lol, so we don't hang out outside of school often but when we do we try and put a lot of effort into it. Like for Christmas we had a slumber party where we all had christmas pjs, secret santa, kareoke, made a christmas playlist, wrote anonymous christmas cards to the local community, watched films and made gingerbread houses. Those type of days make me happiest, just chilling with my friends at their house in comfy clothes

aww im sorry that you've not had a good day but pleased that this has cheered you up a little bit :heart: The Christmas slumber party sounds like it was really fun :biggrin:
Original post by study23!
That sounds so lovely!
Original post by erin11
Hello TSR!

Today is International Day of Happiness, and this year's theme is 'Happier Together', so... I would like to know what group activities do you take part in that make you happy? Let me know below!

For me, playing music with other people in Orchestra and Swing Band (in and out of school) is what makes me happy as I get to destress and spend time with friends!!

Erin :biggrin:

that feeling when you have finished baking a cake and start decorating but everything is clean and tastes good and the decorations are slaying. Idk why also meeting people who share my name makes me really happy at the time. Or when one of my fav authors releases a new book
Original post by kayleigh_t.27
I'm not a big group activities person, but I'll tell you what nothing makes me happier than sitting down with my friends and just talking for hours about life and saying funny things and adding so much to it that we're all crying with laughter and our ribs hurt from the intensity of the laughter. WHEN IT GOES TO SILENT LAUGHTER YOU KNOW IT'S ANOTHER LEVEL OF FUNNY!

YES THE SILENT LAUGHTER LMAOO, those memories are literally the most precious ones with my friends

thank youu for tagging me <3
mine's similar to @kayleigh_t.27's, i absolutely love just sitting with my friends and laughing about the smallest of things until my stomach hurts, and another little thing i enjoy is taking my daily bereals with them <33
Original post by milktee
thank youu for tagging me <3
mine's similar to @kayleigh_t.27's, i absolutely love just sitting with my friends and laughing about the smallest of things until my stomach hurts, and another little thing i enjoy is taking my daily bereals with them <33

lovely :lovedup:
Original post by erin11
Hello TSR!
Today is International Day of Happiness, and this year's theme is 'Happier Together', so... I would like to know what group activities do you take part in that make you happy? Let me know below!
For me, playing music with other people in Orchestra and Swing Band (in and out of school) is what makes me happy as I get to destress and spend time with friends!!
Erin :biggrin:
That is such a good question to think about!
I don’t really enjoy being a part of group activities but if i have to name something, it would have to be going on a walk with my friends. I really enjoy just walking and talking with a side of beautiful sceneries :smile:
Is it sad to say that I really enjoy working in the office and spending time with my work colleagues at the moment? :lol:

(I guess it'd be sadder if I hated them!)
(edited 1 month ago)
Hiya, happy belated international day of happiness, my probably be listening to podcasts or doing my rest repair recovery group on a Tuesday and Thursday☺️
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hiya, happy belated international day of happiness, my probably be listening to podcasts or doing my rest repair recovery group on a Tuesday and Thursday☺️

cool! thanks for sharing :smile:
hmm i really like attending my honor society meetings because i've made quite a few friends there and i'm part of 2 volunteer groups :smile:
I like going to Robotics Club at my school because I get to spend time with people I am really close with and I also get to know people I don't usually spend time with!
Original post by MysteryyyGirl86
hmm i really like attending my honor society meetings because i've made quite a few friends there and i'm part of 2 volunteer groups :smile:

Ooh Honours society sounds interesting, what kind of things do you do there? :smile:

Original post by scar-the-queen
I like going to Robotics Club at my school because I get to spend time with people I am really close with and I also get to know people I don't usually spend time with!

Sounds fab :biggrin:
Original post by erin11
Ooh Honours society sounds interesting, what kind of things do you do there? :smile:
Sounds fab :biggrin:

mainly we discuss and organize volunteer work, i was also elected junior historian so i'm working on an end of the year project making a video presentation of all the different volunteering people are doing :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest