The Student Room Group

Official A100 Sheffield offer holders 2024

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ro61x
hey... have you got any endcliffe on your portal bc i only have ranmoor- what were your selections if u dont mind ? thnx

Yeah I only have ranmoor too but they release the accommodation in waves so I’m waiting for more endcliffe to be released I was also thinking of hopefully going for somewhere like rivelin burbage froggat or yarncliffe as they’re a bit further back so quieter
Reply 21
Original post by Student877
Yeah I only have ranmoor too but they release the accommodation in waves so I’m waiting for more endcliffe to be released I was also thinking of hopefully going for somewhere like rivelin burbage froggat or yarncliffe as they’re a bit further back so quieter

Any reason for preference? Endcliffe over Ranmoor?
Original post by M.S.R
Any reason for preference? Endcliffe over Ranmoor?

I have a friend in ranmoor and she just said a lot of the people she’s met at her course live at endlciffe because it’s bigger. I guess I wouldn’t mind because it’s quieter but I’m going to try and get endcliffe if I can
Reply 23
same- my friend told me endcliffe is better and a lot of meds are there too! looking at derent/howden/rivelin! Thanks for letting me know-was panicking!
Reply 24
I have a friend in ranmoor and she just said a lot of the people she’s met at her course live at endlciffe because it’s bigger. I guess I wouldn’t mind because it’s quieter but I’m going to try and get endcliffe if I can

Thanks. Endcliffe doesn’t have studios what we were looking for. Hence trying to find out pros and cons for both Ranmoor and Endcliffe.
Lots more accom released for Sheffield
Reply 26
Lots more accom released for Sheffield

It's only for ranmoor though, right?
Reply 27
Im still waiting on kings so I cant book accom, very frustrating
Original post by medicx
It's only for ranmoor though, right?

No lots for endcliffe
Reply 29
Original post by ra7
Im still waiting on kings so I cant book accom, very frustrating

Waiting on Bristol and hence can’t firm yet. Can we book accomodation only for the firm choice or are we able to also book for the insured choice?
Reply 30
No lots for endcliffe

Are you on the watts app group?
Reply 31
Original post by 12510

can someone send a link for the whatsapp group for sheffield offer holders? Thanks
Reply 32
Original post by M.S.R
can someone send a link for the whatsapp group for sheffield offer holders? Thanks

Me too please!
Original post by 12510

Yes I think so for UOS offer holders but not for medics only
Reply 34
Original post by M.S.R

Me too please
Reply 35
Original post by M.S.R

Me too pls.
Reply 36
There's one on Reddit for med offer holders (sheffield)..
Reply 37

Heads up- more endcliffe accomm released today- burbage, millstone, curbar 🙂 x
Reply 38
Original post by medicx
Heads up- more endcliffe accomm released today- burbage, millstone, curbar 🙂 x

I fear the good accomodation will all be gone by the time we would be able to firm Sheffield. Still waiting for Bristol’s outcome 😡
Reply 39
good luck!x It's released in batches and depends on your preferences so should still be a lot left; a lot haven't even be released yet so don't worry

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending