The Student Room Group

Adult nursing at the University of Leeds 2024

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by nabeeha111
heyy just wondering if when u were filling out the accom application u only had 4 options?

Hi and when I was filling in mine the other week I only had 1 option and I chose Lupton and I’m going to ring the accommodation team right now at the university of Leeds and ask them I will reply with an answer in a few minutes because I got 1 option and you got 4 options so idk
Reply 21
Original post by juliekm_
Hi and when I was filling in mine the other week I only had 1 option and I chose Lupton and I’m going to ring the accommodation team right now at the university of Leeds and ask them I will reply with an answer in a few minutes because I got 1 option and you got 4 options so idk

They are closed for the Easter break and they re open next week Wednesday and their number is 0113 343 7777
They are closed for the Easter break and they re open next week Wednesday and their number is 0113 343 7777

yeaaa i saw that when i emailed. but the options r so silly. but i think its because they dont want everyone applying to the competitive ones? maybe idk
Reply 23
yeaaa i saw that when i emailed. but the options r so silly. but i think its because they dont want everyone applying to the competitive ones? maybe idk

Yeah that’s true and I’m going to ring them next week Wednesday
Yeah that’s true and I’m going to ring them next week Wednesday

okay i probably will too!
Reply 25
Okay that’s good😊
hi i have an offer for childrens nursing, maybe we will see eachother around!

hi, i also have an offer for childrens nursing
Original post by anonymous-2005
hi, i also have an offer for childrens nursing

Congrats 🙂

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending