The Student Room Group

Let's Play Daily Squirdle Together!

Yep, you heard right! Squirdle is a Pokémon variation on the classic game Wordle, where you now have to guess what Pokémon the daily answer is! Same rules as Wordle, mechanics are explained on the website. But I'll break down a free play with the Pokémon names as just an example.

Squirdle 4/8
🟩🟥🟨🔼🔼
My 1st guess was Diancie

The 1st box means it is the correct generation (an arrow will point you higher or lower if you guess the wrong generation, so a gen 8 mon would say "up" and a gen 2 mon would say "down")

The 2nd and 3rd boxes mean that one of those types is correct, so it's rock or fairy, but not both

The 4th box means the correct Pokémon is taller

The 5th box means the correct Pokémon is heavier

🟩🟩🟩🔽🔽
My 2nd guess was Sylveon

Correct generation and type, so it is a pure fairy type from Gen 6/Kalos/X & Y. But Sylveon is too tall and heavy, so we must go smaller

🟩🟩🟩🟩🔼
My 3rd guess was Slurpuff

Everything is right except for the weight as Slurpuff is too light, so now this is pretty easy to solve!

🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
My 4th guess was Aromatisse, which is correct!

Come play @ https://squirdle.fireblend.com/daily.html and feel free to share your results here! Please share only the dailies, no free plays please, don't wanna get it all cluttered with different games lol, this is Daily Squirdle after all. Please share without the names so that the rest of us can guess too! Thank you :h:

I'll start with my Monday 22 Jan 2024 game in the next post. Good luck and have fun! :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Squirdle Daily 741 - 6/8
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟩🟥🟨🔽🔽
🟩🟩🟥🔼🔼
🟦🟩🟥🔽🔽
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squirdle Daily 746 - 3/8
🟦🟨🟥🔽🔽
🟦🟨🟥🔽🔽
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squirdle Daily 750 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔼
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔼
🟩🟥🟩🔽🔽
🟩🟥🟩🟩🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squirdle Daily 751 - 8/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟥🟩🔽
🟩🟥🟥🟩🔽
🟩🟥🟥🟩🔼
🟩🟥🟥🟩🔽
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

not me missing the confirmation of type singularity/duality for 7 turns lmao
Squirdle Daily 755 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟥🟩🔽
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squirdle Daily 756 - 6/8
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟦🟩🟥🔼🔼
🟦🟩🟥🟩🔼
🟦🟩🟥🟩🔽
🟦🟩🟥🟩🔽
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

wasted guess 5 but oh well lol
Squirdle Daily 762 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔽
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squirdle Daily 776 - 3/8
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔼
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

That was evil bro 😂
Squirdle Daily 780 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟩🔽🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🔽
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
We now return to our regularly scheduled broadcasting

Squirdle Daily 790 - 5/8
🟦 🟥 🟩 🔼 🔼
🟦 🟥 🟩 🟩 🔼
🟦 🟥 🟩 🔽 🔼
🟦 🟥 🟩 🔼 🔼
🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩
(edited 1 month ago)
Squirdle Daily 791 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟦🟩🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Definitely could have gotten it one guess sooner, if I'd been able to remember the spelling for it :lol:
Original post by RainbowLapras
Squirdle Daily 791 - 5/8
🟦🟥🟥🔼🔼
🟦🟩🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟥🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Definitely could have gotten it one guess sooner, if I'd been able to remember the spelling for it :lol:
Omg someone played along! Yay! Thanks so much! 😆
Squirdle Daily 792 - 5/8
🟦 🟥 🟩 🔽 🔽
🟦 🟥 🟩 🔼 🔼
🟩 🟥 🟩 🟩 🔼
🟩 🟥 🟩 🟩 🔽
🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩 🟩
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by Rainbow Student
Omg someone played along! Yay! Thanks so much! 😆

I really enjoyed it, definitely going to try and remember to play each day! Thanks for making this thread, I wouldn't have known about it otherwise :biggrin:
Squirdle Daily 792 - 5/9
🟦🟥🟩🟩🔼
🟩🟥🟩🟩🔼
🟩🟥🟩🟩🔽
🟩🟥🟩🔽🔽
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Discovered the advanced filtering option on my 5th guess today, that definitely helped :lol:
(edited 1 month ago)
Squirdle Daily 793 - 5/9
🟩🟥🟩🔼🔼
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔼
🟩🟥🟩🔼🔼
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Squirdle Daily 813 - 8/9
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟦🟥🟥🔽🔽
🟦🟥🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟥🟥🟩🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩
Niiice gg everyone I've been doing this every day but forgot about my thread :lol:

Here we go!

Squirdle Daily 814 - 4/9
🟦🟥🟩🔼🔼
🟦🟥🟩🔽🔽
🟩🟩🟩🔼🔼
🟩🟩🟩🟩🟩

Nailed it :p:
EDIT: The daily refreshed halfway through my guesses, so please be warned that this is NOT yesterday's daily. I did a FREEPLAY just this once because I felt annoyed at running out of time midway and it not taking any new guesses :colonhash: This one I will share the names because this one was hilarious :grin:

Saturday 6th April Free Play

Don't ask why I switched from single type to dual type guesses and back again, my brain went kablooey apparently :lol::iiam:

Also LMAO that is nasty that you can get all the things right but still the wrong pokemon wtf 🤣
(edited 2 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest