The Student Room Group

Support with my study

Hi guys,

I need some support with my study.
I am looking for couple more participants who study online too. I would appreciate some help on where to post my link in this forum.
Your help is greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :smile:
Original post by IulianaStan
Hi guys,

I need some support with my study.
I am looking for couple more participants who study online too. I would appreciate some help on where to post my link in this forum.
Your help is greatly appreciate it.

Thank you in advance :smile:
Hiya. I personally just posted it as its own thread with the link and then I proceded to post it in my grow your grades and a couple of others. If you do send out the link I can tag a bunch of people who I think might answer it and then I can post it on my gyg too incase some others see it.
Reply 2
Hi
I tried to do that and got myself in trouble as my email address was included in the post if anybody wanted more information about the study :smile:
I will try again without sensitive information I guess :smile:
I appreciate your answer and your time to share and help me over. I really need couple more so I can finalise collecting data at this stage.
Best of luck in your projects! I am here if I can help back
Many thanks

The survey link can be found here: https://lnkd.in/daGSTHgy

I am looking for participants that study partially/entirely online.
The online survey is anonymous, ethical approved and takes on average 3 minutes to answer.
Participants' feedback is critical to develop effective online learning programmes. Each participant brings unique insights. Thank you in advance for taking the time to complete and/or share the survey.
Your support is greatly appreciated it!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending