The Student Room Group
University College London, University of London
University College London
London

UCL MSc Health Data Science

Just wondering if anyone on here takes this course. How are you finding it? What do you plan on doing after you finish studying? Is the job prospect good? Is it heavily mathematical? Also, what is the acceptance rate like?

Thank you!
I've got an offer from the course but spoke with some current students about it. I got very good feedback and general satisfaction from both the course and uni itself. Course really prepares you for a career in the field and most want to go into further research or a career in healthcare in analyst roles. From what I hear, the course is pretty competitive and difficult to get onto. Not sure of exact acceptance rates though. Hope this helps!
University College London, University of London
University College London
London
Original post by Anonymous
I've got an offer from the course but spoke with some current students about it. I got very good feedback and general satisfaction from both the course and uni itself. Course really prepares you for a career in the field and most want to go into further research or a career in healthcare in analyst roles. From what I hear, the course is pretty competitive and difficult to get onto. Not sure of exact acceptance rates though. Hope this helps!

Did current student say how it is for people coming from a bioscience background with not a lot of statistics experience?
Original post by englishbuzzzz
Did current student say how it is for people coming from a bioscience background with not a lot of statistics experience?

I didn’t ask that so I’m not sure. I’m from a slightly more numerical background, but from what I understand you need to have some sort of evidence you’re competent quantitively, alongside a “good” justification on why you would like to go into health-tech.
Original post by Anonymous

Could you share how long it took to receive an offer after you applied?
Original post by gonzalob90
Could you share how long it took to receive an offer after you applied?

I think about a month, Not too long

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending