The Student Room Group
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London

KCL Exam Season and timetabling is the worst.

This university is actually shocking and I genuinely cannot wait to leave. They are never organised when it comes to exam timetabling or anything for that matter. Every single year our exams are BACK to BACK with a few days in between. How exactly are we expected to revise properly for all these exams?

This year my 8000 word dissertation (45 credit module) is due 4 days before my 30 credit final exam. In the space of 4 days I will be submitting almost 50% of my final year grade. Do they not realise how detrimental this is to our mental health? I have genuinely never felt more depressed in my life. University is consuming every single bit of my existence and it just isn't fair. My friends and I wouldn't feel this way if they had communication between modules when timetabling exams. I'm so upset but trying to push through.
Original post by Anonymous #1
This university is actually shocking and I genuinely cannot wait to leave. They are never organised when it comes to exam timetabling or anything for that matter. Every single year our exams are BACK to BACK with a few days in between. How exactly are we expected to revise properly for all these exams?
This year my 8000 word dissertation (45 credit module) is due 4 days before my 30 credit final exam. In the space of 4 days I will be submitting almost 50% of my final year grade. Do they not realise how detrimental this is to our mental health? I have genuinely never felt more depressed in my life. University is consuming every single bit of my existence and it just isn't fair. My friends and I wouldn't feel this way if they had communication between modules when timetabling exams. I'm so upset but trying to push through.

Are you on neuroscience/biomed?
Waterfront bar, King's College
King's College London
London
Original post by Anonymous #1
At least you're not at Oxford, where they do finals at the end of the third year?! :s-smilie: lol
Original post by thegeek888
At least you're not at Oxford, where they do finals at the end of the third year?! :s-smilie: lol

Ok

Quick Reply

Latest