The Student Room Group
Kingston University
Kingston University
Kingston upon Thames

Making your final choice after getting university offers

For those of you who applied to university this year, the looming decision of making your final choice is nearing but don’t worry!

When making your decision it’s super important to work out what it is you’re looking for from your university experience. One thing that you can do is put in order the key factors based on their importance to you. These sort of factors include academic ratings, cost of living, night life, student satisfaction and others depending on what you’re looking for. Personally I was looking for academic ratings, social life, location for travel and to get to London and the shopping facilities!

For those of you reading this, you’re probably already aware that The Student Room is a great place to look for this kind of information but if you want more resources then I would definitely recommend looking at the UCAS website, social media pages(facebook is super handy) and even going to open days if you are able to.

University websites are also super helpful for looking at course content but i would one hundred percent recommend looking at information from students as they’ve already lived the experience!

My final piece of advice would be to make sure your choice is balanced! Whilst your degree is the ultimate aim when at university, maintaining good mental health and enjoying the experience is also something to strive for!

Let me know if you have any questions :smile:

-Yasmin (Kingston Rep)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending