The Student Room Group
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds

any girls going to uni of leeds?

i’ve been accepted into uni of leeds to study psych but i’m moving into uni accommodation which can be really frightening as a young muslim girl due to stigma etc. are there any girls who want to be friends just so i dont feel really awkward when i arrive😭
Original post by immyyyy
i’ve been accepted into uni of leeds to study psych but i’m moving into uni accommodation which can be really frightening as a young muslim girl due to stigma etc. are there any girls who want to be friends just so i dont feel really awkward when i arrive😭

omg pls drop your ig, i'm a muslim girl studying psych at uni of leeds and moving to uni accomm too!
The Great Hall at University of Leeds
University of Leeds
Leeds
Reply 2
Original post by Anonymous
omg pls drop your ig, i'm a muslim girl studying psych at uni of leeds and moving to uni accomm too!

omgg yes!!! imaank_x add me rn girl🥰🥰
Original post by immyyyy
omgg yes!!! imaank_x add me rn girl🥰🥰

i think i requested to follow the right account!
Reply 4
Original post by immyyyy

heyy, I'm moving into accommodation at Leeds as well and I'm absolutely terrified lol!! feel free to add my insta is afi.karolia
Original post by afiyah.k
heyy, I'm moving into accommodation at Leeds as well and I'm absolutely terrified lol!! feel free to add my insta is afi.karolia

requested!

Quick Reply

Latest