The Student Room Group

Don't know how to provide my artefact for EPQ

For my EPQ I am creating a conlang (constructed language), trying to make it imitate how real world languages work and ensure it's naturalistic. I've completed all my research and began writing my accompanying report, however I don't think I will be able to write about how I went about choosing features for my language and how I developed it in at least 1500 words, let alone the 1000 that is suggested.

I have translated the tower of Babel verse from the bible to demonstrate that I am able to communicate within the language, and the basic framework is there to communicate - even if i don't have thousands of words. However I don't know if i could incorporate talking about my development of the language more in depth into the artefact, and have a smaller talk about the process in the accompanying report.

Any ideas?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending