The Student Room Group

Hnc unit 2 maths

Anyone doing/done assignment 2? or can help with something?
I have done all the calcs and am fairly certain my equations are correct, however i cant seem to get the final answer to relate to the graph we are given.

wanting to upload pic, but struggling with that...Aha found it :-)

u2a21.jpg
(edited 1 month ago)
Reply 1
Original post by Pablo999
Anyone doing/done assignment 2? or can help with something?
I have done all the calcs and am fairly certain my equations are correct, however i cant seem to get the final answer to relate to the graph we are given.
wanting to upload pic, but struggling with that...Aha found it :-)
u2a21.jpg

Youd have to post the specifics of what youve done/what youve tried to do, but it looks like youre frequency is off.
Reply 2
Original post by mqb2766
Youd have to post the specifics of what youve done/what youve tried to do, but it looks like youre frequency is off.

hi, that is the graph supplied as part of the question. As it stats, take measurements from the graph. I have worked through all of it, however i cant seem to marry the time when it achieves 5.25v.
Reply 3
hi, that is the graph supplied as part of the question. As it stats, take measurements from the graph. I have worked through all of it, however i cant seem to marry the time when it achieves 5.25v.

I think maybe i have the angle wrong... though i used equation provided of 2pi t1 over T
Reply 4
I think maybe i have the angle wrong... though i used equation provided of 2pi t1 over T

The graph is hard to read, youve not said what the values are ....
Reply 5
Original post by mqb2766
The graph is hard to read, youve not said what the values are ....

Indeed, very hard, the original isn't much better. solved it now, was calculating frequency incorrectly!!

Quick Reply

Latest