The Student Room Group

Unit 1 engineering design for hnc... Ideas

I'm really struggling on this unit
I have to design something and write a 5000 word report.

Any tips or idea would be an advantage
Reply 1
Screenshot_20210908-214036.jpg
This is a little list of ideas
You invent a new language app
You invent a new coding website
You design a new movie making platform etc
You create a new student friendly site for primary school pupils
You help design a new way to help disabled students improve their lives and skills
Reply 3
Hello mate, did you manage to get this done? What did you do in the end? I’ve just got this to do and project and I’m done. I too have no clue what to do, it doesn’t relate to my work at all. It’s not through unicourse by any chance is it? Ben
Reply 4
Original post by Meano10
Hello mate, did you manage to get this done? What did you do in the end? I’ve just got this to do and project and I’m done. I too have no clue what to do, it doesn’t relate to my work at all. It’s not through unicourse by any chance is it? Ben

Are you doing HNC through Unicourse too mate? i have just started and onto my first maths assignment hence why i have just joined here lol
Reply 5
Hello mate, sorry I’m just replying. Yeah been doing it through unicourse. Should’ve finished ages ago but lost interest and never seemed to find the time. Trying to get back on it now to finish, just got engineering design and project to do. So my advice, once you get started on it just keep plodding on.
Hey I’m looking into doing my hnc there do their assignment have due dates or u download it and do it when ever you are ready to do it
Hi guys, did any of you get this done. I've just got to this unit and really struggling...
Reply 8
Original post by Jleyland0603
Hi guys, did any of you get this done. I've just got to this unit and really struggling...
Hi there, did you manage to come up with an idea for this?
if anyone can shed any light on this it would be great. this unit is driving me nuts

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending