The Student Room Group

Unit 1 engineering design for hnc... Ideas

I'll stuck on 2 different modules for my hnc and it's becoming an issue for me now. Work family and this course. Need some tips especially if you don't course in the past few years

Hnc mechanical engineering level 4
Original post by andyg1988
I'll stuck on 2 different modules for my hnc and it's becoming an issue for me now. Work family and this course. Need some tips especially if you don't course in the past few years

Hnc mechanical engineering level 4

hey andy, im too stuck on this section completed my maths and science modules but now on the design module, i have no idea where to start haven't even seen an example of what they are looking for which is really holding me back,

did you manage to get any where with this

cheers
Reply 2
Original post by Carbon Raider
hey andy, im too stuck on this section completed my maths and science modules but now on the design module, i have no idea where to start haven't even seen an example of what they are looking for which is really holding me back,

did you manage to get any where with this

cheers

Unfortunately no I'm stuck. Completed maths and science. I'm on mech principles now. Home learning is difficult
Reply 3
Guys, would you be willing to help me. I'm stuck on the maths section.c) Your Components division manufactures capacitors, and the mean capacitance of 400 capacitors you have selected is 100µF, with a standard deviation of 7µF. If the capacitances are normally distributed, determine the number of capacitors likely to have values between 90µF and 110µFAny help would be appreciated.
Reply 4
Original post by andyg1988
Unfortunately no I'm stuck. Completed maths and science. I'm on mech principles now. Home learning is difficult

Hi Guys, Did you find any examples for this?
Hi guys, did any of you get this unit done? Just started it and struggling straight away...
Reply 6
Original post by Jleyland0603
Hi guys, did any of you get this unit done? Just started it and struggling straight away...
hi there, did you manage to think of an idea?
Did any of you guys get through this assignment?

Quick Reply

Latest