The Student Room Group

i have year 12 trials in 1 month

Ok so im a sixth form grammar school student and i have my trial exams in 28 days, the school creates the trial exams by themselves and so they arent actually like the as exams and i only do one paper for each of my subjects, in my most recent mock despite revising i got straight D's i take bio chem and maths but ive been predicted BCC im wondering if ill be able to achieve atleast ABB ( A in bio or chem) , honestlyy as for the mock, i dont know what went wrong when i didn't revise i was getting better grades overall i wouldn't consider my self as a lazy student as im quite productive in an academic environment but im unable to get work done at home, the alevels i take also have a lot of content so i dont even bother writing my notes down anymore i type them because ive realised that i keep making copies of the same notes because there is just so much to cover, in university i want to study dental nursing ( last option) or dental hygiene and therapy and i can only pray to God that i'm able to bag AAB at the end of year 13, i need advice has anyone ever been in this situation before?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest