The Student Room Group

Can't cancel student finance

Hello, I sent off my student finance application but I filled it out wrong - put full time, wanted it to be part-time - its not letting me cancel my application and tells me to phone student finance.

I called on Friday, and they said it would take 5 working days for it to cancel. Is there any way this could be cancelled quicker? As its not letting me fill out another application until that one is gone.

Need this sorted ASAP :frown:
Hi

Original post by punkypumpkin
Hello, I sent off my student finance application but I filled it out wrong - put full time, wanted it to be part-time - its not letting me cancel my application and tells me to phone student finance.

I called on Friday, and they said it would take 5 working days for it to cancel. Is there any way this could be cancelled quicker? As its not letting me fill out another application until that one is gone.

Need this sorted ASAP :frown:

Hi there, If the online account wont allow you to cancel the application the next process would be the referral, this can take 5v working days. Keep an eye on your online account for updates of the cancellation. Thanks, Angela

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending