The Student Room Group

changing course before i start uni

hey! i’m currently in year 13 and i submitted my ucas application in November and have all my offers back for politics. However, over the past few weeks i’ve realised that i really want to do a geography degree in September. Does anyone know if it’s possible to switch courses before i start and how i go about it?
Original post by ec82796
hey! i’m currently in year 13 and i submitted my ucas application in November and have all my offers back for politics. However, over the past few weeks i’ve realised that i really want to do a geography degree in September. Does anyone know if it’s possible to switch courses before i start and how i go about it?

If you want to change courses at your existing 5 uni choices, just contact those unis directly to ask. General admissions if you can find details for them.
I have changed courses this week, I emailed the university I want to go to and asked if it was possible and they have offered me a place on the new one and switched me over so definitely contact them and ask 🤞🏻
Reply 3
Original post by Admit-One
If you want to change courses at your existing 5 uni choices, just contact those unis directly to ask. General admissions if you can find details for them.

thank you so much !
Reply 4
Original post by JessA1988
I have changed courses this week, I emailed the university I want to go to and asked if it was possible and they have offered me a place on the new one and switched me over so definitely contact them and ask 🤞🏻

thank you for your help i’ll try emailing them :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending