The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 220
Hibz123
Yes i'm afraid so and how dare you peeweedan call me ignorant? Hypocrite in the making and thank you very much I am a happy person and I suppose you are not, is that why you are stating that i'm not.

I am bored of this discussion therefore have made the decision to start another one soon.

Well, it's a good thing PeeWee replies to everything in someone's post. Your argument seems to have withered away, slowly.

Folderol everything you read from the media or whatever is not always true

Like I said: sourced history, I don't even the PA denies the Mufti's connections:

Hibz123
How can you say that I am ignorant when surely you come across as a ignorant, vain and many things i'm sure. Educated I am, Ignorant you surely optimise ignorance

Are you sure you are using vain right? I'm pretty bored of you... you're generic ignorant. Try something new hunni.
Reply 222
Peewee seems like a very sad person who needs to get out more.
Well to me your arguments seem to have slowly diminished.
I have decided to leave this conversation purely because I know what I believe is true and what you Folderol and peewee try to do is undermine others. Surely this is not the way to start a good debate?

"Our life is made by the death of others. "- Leonardo da vinci

In the name of Allah the Most Merciful, and Compassionate Allah

There is no god but He,
The Living, the Everlasting,
Slumber seizes Him not, neither sleep,
To Him belongs all that is in the heavens and the earth.
Who is there that can intercede with His, except by His leave?
He knows what lies before them and what is after them,
And they comprehend not anything of His Knowledge save as He wills.
His throne comprises the heavens and the earth,
The preserving of them fatigues Him not,
And He is the All-High, All-Glorious.

[Al-Quran: Surat al-Baqarah, Ayah 255]
Reply 223
Hibz123
Peewee seems like a very sad person who needs to get out more.
Well to me your arguments seem to have slowly diminished.
I have decided to leave this conversation purely because I know what I believe is true and what you Folderol and peewee try to do is undermine others. Surely this is not the way to start a good debate?

"Our life is made by the death of others. "- Leonardo da vinci

If that's the way you feel :cry: - and by diminished you mean responded to every point with a rebuttal? I see.

By the way: I'm still waiting for that source that the evil Jews killed my fellow people :rolleyes:
Hibz123
In the middle east Palestine was given to the Jews and now known as Israel.

English is quite clearly not your first language, so I shall try to use small words.

a) PALESTINE was given to both the jews and the arabs. The arabs gained 78% when they were given transjordan - an area of land east of the river jordan that jews were forbidden to live and settle in.

b) The remainder of Palestine was partition by the UN and was split roughyl equally between the jews and the palestinian arabs. The arabs thus ended up with 88% of historic palestine while the jews ended up with 12%. The jews accepted this without question. The arab league rejected this and invaded the new jewish state when it was 1 day old.

I think that this is unfair because to take a country away from the civilians living there is not living in peace and harmony. Stealing the country of the inhabitants is not a nice thing to do. So no I dont think they should have their own land.

a) No country was taken away from the palestinians. The palestinian arabs have NEVER had their own country. The area that we are talking about in the middle east had been under British and Ottoman control for the land 500 years. Control of the land was not taken away from the palestinians but given up by the British.

b) The people living on the land (the 'civilians') were both of jewish and of arab descent. There were significant numbers of both populations living on the land west of the river jordan.

c) These populations were not 'living in peace and harmony' - there are many examples of fighting and killing in the period between 1880 and 1947.

d) The jews did not steal the land it was given to them. Israel was established and in its charter they said that all could live there. Although it was a jewish state, it was not intended to be exclusively jewish. Compare this to the Hamas charter.

Finally, might I say what a terrible ambassador for Islam you are.
Yes yes allahu akbar and all that yes yes have fun dear.

Religion has no place in these debates. You don't see me quoting Hallel and ****. I don't care that you are a Muslim - even slightly - because it is of no consequence to me. You being ridiculously ignorant is nothing to do with your religion, and this debate is nothing to do with your religion. Although on a side note you sound like a peaceful fanatical Muslim suicide bomber before his attack.
Reply 226
PeeWeeDan
Yes yes allahuakbar and all that yes yes have fun dear.

LMAO.. watch when someone takes this out of context - "The voice of Israel"
Folderol
LMAO.. watch when someone takes this out of context - "The voice of Israel"

I figured I would have to explain that :p:

Latest

Trending

Trending