The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Girls

Since LSE admits up to 50% of its candidates from abroad, how many good-looking females are there:

a) of foreign origin
b) of domestic origin

Also, what are the foreign students like? Do they contribute as much to societies? Do they mind getting drunk of a night? Are there many mixed-race relationships? etc etc.

Personally, I feel that a large number of foreign students should be enlightening for me, however, on the down side, do they keep themselves to themselves thus rendering LSE a dull place?
How do you class a good-looking female?
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
jOnNy BoRrEll
How do you class a good-looking female?

That is impossible to define.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

My question is, do the LSE foreign students integrate fully with the domestic ones, and also how attractive are the females?
Reply 3
are there any nice fit indian girls?
Reply 4
im in the same boat as you mad fer it. i went around nottingham and as soon as i got there on my way to meet my friend a pack of fine hockey players jogged passed. and then i got to my mates dorm room and the broad opposite comes in lookings pretty nackored and she said that shed been out shaggin some guy she met the nite before.

i hope to god the women at lse arent stuck up / or geeks and are willing to party... because no social life/sex at uni at all is slightly offputting
Reply 5
:rolleyes: Ahem, seeing as there appear to be more males than females at LSE, I suggest you forget about how ... fit... the girls are and worry if you will be one of the 12 guys in every 100 left without a girl/having to share :biggrin:

State your source, you say?
http://www.unofficial-guides.com/guides/lse-stats.html

I wonder, how fit are the guys at LSE?
Reply 6
mad fer united
Since LSE admits up to 50% of its candidates from abroad, how many good-looking females are there:

a) of foreign origin
b) of domestic origin

Also, what are the foreign students like? Do they contribute as much to societies? Do they mind getting drunk of a night? Are there many mixed-race relationships? etc etc.

Personally, I feel that a large number of foreign students should be enlightening for me, however, on the down side, do they keep themselves to themselves thus rendering LSE a dull place?

I don't know, but men will love you.
Reply 7
are all men at LSE going to be as shallow sounding at first go i wonder :rolleyes:

Latest

Trending

Trending