The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

myth seemed to be totally busted. ppl get single sheet offer letters.
Reply 161
ukdragon37
If you are talking about me it's actually an AAA because I did pure maths last year.

And why isn't it AAB like the "standard" offer for Scots?

It's the STEP I'm more worried about :frown:

Serves you right! I get to learn about rocks in my first year :ninja:
Reply 162
ukdragon37
If you are talking about me it's actually an AAA because I did pure maths last year.

And why isn't it AAB like the "standard" offer for Scots?

It's the STEP I'm more worried about :frown:

Nah, I have to get AA too as I already have an A in Maths. I'm sort of glad that they didn't offer me 'with mathematics'.. STEP looks really hard.

They phoned me up about a week after my interview saying, "do you mind just doing computer science?", though the tutor made it clear that they hadn't made decisions yet.
Reply 163
Total lies. Got a single sheet offer this morning. Just open the thing! :smile:
Must confess, I did get a really thick envelope because it was a big form to fill in as well. And I got in! Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay!
hehe i had said all along that it wouldnt even cross my mind, but when i saw this thin letter today i thought straight away oh no ive been rejected. glad to say i was wrong but it made it all the more nerve wracking! in future my advice is, ignore the rumours and open up the letter!
I was pooled, and it came in one of those long, brown envelopes 1/3 the size of A4, if that makes sense. It had 2 sheets of paper in it...the letter, then an info sheet about the pool. I actually saw part of the pool sheet before I read the letter, so knew what to expect.

Latest

Trending

Trending